Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art  Hulk Store

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
New Collectibles
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / General Discussion / Posting / Introduce Yourself

Posted:  01 Dec 2005 17:47
There's plenty superman images here on this site. If you use any on another site don't hotlink to them though. Save them to your web host server. Oh and link back to this site. Oh and we got a poster section too. http://www.supermantv.net/superman/superstore/supermanposters.htm

And welcome aboard to the superman tv message board.

You got any cool comic books?

You know Batman does get all the toys but I think that will change with next years superman movie coming out.
Posted:  23 Dec 2005 04:22
hi guys! i'm new to the forum but i've been to the site before. i think that superman is sooo flippin awesome!!!!! by the way, i'm 12. just wanted to let u know.
Posted:  26 Jan 2006 02:30
hey, i'm kjbinks21.   I'm a major Smallville fan. my favorite movies are Star Wars, Superman, Fantastic Four, all the Batman movies, and the Mask of Zorro.  I'm 13 years old and am involved in sports.   My favorite sports are soccer, baseball, surfing, and football. 

Posted:  26 Jan 2006 02:50
heya
I'm x_sexy_kisses_x
There not alot to say about me lol
I didnt really read comic books etc about Superman but I have seen the Movies! and enjoyed them!

One day I watched a episode of Smallville and got addicted to it! because its a great show!

and its nice to meet ya all anyways!

chat to yaz on the message boards!

lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted:  26 Jan 2006 04:01
A very hearty welcome to all you young ones like Pinoyman, kjbinks21 and x_sexy_kisses_x because it nice to see that the appeal of superman will continue for a long while yet.
Posted:  19 Feb 2006 23:27
lol thank you
Posted:  20 Feb 2006 12:57
I don't read comics, never have and never will... But i do watch the movies superman, spiderman, batman etc... I love reading novels but not into comics. I'm not gona start about my age cause if i do you all are gona start calling me a brat.

Smillville is the best TV show ever and then come the O.C...

KaVz
Posted:  24 Feb 2006 01:58
what you gotta get is some of the older comics from the 60's and 70's, they are cool to read, collect and watch go up in value
Posted:  10 Mar 2006 10:34
yea im kenn5 hello im 10 and like superman and i always watch smallville
Posted:  10 Mar 2006 10:35   Last Edited By: kenn5
i also read comcs when i get them
Posted:  11 Mar 2006 16:01
Posted:  13 Mar 2006 19:23
I'm Perry from Nashville, TN. I've been a Superman nut for a long time. It's nice to talk to people that are knowledgable about the subject. Tim, you run a great site here!
Posted:  13 Mar 2006 21:38
Thanks Zod. Tn is a great state. I'm from East TN in the sticks. I'm lucky to have internet access.
Posted:  13 Mar 2006 21:48
And you can read and write and speak in full sentences? Amazing! Seriously, these forums make me smile and there needs to be more like it. No fighting and smut and crap to bring people down.
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 02:28
Don't know how I missed this before, but I am Jim from the Big Apple.
Been a comic book fan for a long time and have collected most of the comics from the Silver Age $$$$
Now I enjoy all the comics coming to life on TV and the Big Screen.
This site rocks!

Into the Twin Towers ran the 343 Firefighters
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 09:49
A very big WELCOME to you Krypton, from all of us.
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 01:27

Posted:  20 Mar 2006 11:09
Yeah this site rocks all the way.... (specially with me on it) ..... lol

KaVz
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:19
Yeah, and I think that is what is keeping Kryp here
if you ever want to dump him i might be available
but I won't try to move in since he is hurt [smirk]
lol....just kidding. u guys make a nice couple
Posted:  23 Mar 2006 14:09
awwwww.... If I ever decide to dump him i will consider your sweet offer... maybe we might make a better couple ... Since krypton is gone for a while you might have a chance...lol

KaVz
Posted:  25 Mar 2006 17:52
Hey !!!!stop that, I am back now

Posted:  25 Mar 2006 18:13
Oh.... hi krypton!!! Im so glad your back so soon... You know i will never consider dumping you hun...

KaVz
Posted:  26 Mar 2006 05:20
Thanks Kavitha
We make a great couple

Posted:  26 Mar 2006 07:35
We sure do hun...

KaVz
Posted:  01 Apr 2006 06:13

Posted:  01 Apr 2006 07:58

KaVz
Posted:  08 Apr 2006 10:39
well i am the source of the good things that comes here so i rock woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo........lol hahahah
Posted:  10 Apr 2006 05:15
ha sure wish I knew this board was here! c'mon tim keep me in the loop. (lol jk) well everything about me is really in my little profile, just click the myspace link, dun wrry, no adult stuff, or violent stuff

Road of Lightning
Posted:  19 Apr 2006 22:33
How about a little Kumite lectric, then I could really show you what a pain in the a$$ can do.

But I'll have to wait til you are an adult

I am guessing you know what Kumite is...after all your profile says "Martial Arts" unless of course that meant you paint military pictures

Posted:  20 Apr 2006 14:12
Hey Aero I don't need to look at your profile to know what kind of an awesome guys you are... You rock hun...

Just a small piece of advice: There are some people in this forum who are jealous of you and they might try to run you down but don't fall for all the crap they say, just "Ignore them"... You don't have to get back at them and go that low.... (I hope you know what I'm talking about)....

KaVz
 Find superhero products and fun collectibles in these store collections of merchandise - Batman Captain America Flash Green Arrow Green Lantern Spider-Man Wonder Woman

DC Universe Online - Playstation 3

Batman Logo Auto Accessories Interior Combo Kit Gift Set

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com