Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art  Hulk Store

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
New Collectibles
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / General Discussion / Posting / Introduce Yourself

Posted:  10 Jan 2007 01:07

Into the Twin Towers ran the 343 Firefighters
Posted:  02 Apr 2007 04:45
i kinda need to say hello and forgot, oh and isnt just a smiley face spamming or are the rules on this forum different? honestly cos i dont know just clarify that please
Posted:  05 Jun 2009 17:40
I have been a member of this site for a couple of months now and thought it was time to tell you a bit more about myself.

I live in Scotland in the Stirlingshire area. I have been a big Superman fan ever since seeing the first Superman movie back in 1978. Since then I have followed his adventures through the comics, novels, movies, TV shows and radio seriels.
I also like Batman, Wonder Woman and a variety of other comic books. I like to read crime and horror novels. I also do some amateur writing, mainly short stories or novels.
Posted:  05 Jun 2009 19:29
You'll have to tell us a bit about scotland. I've never been out of the country of the good old USA so Scotland sounds like it might as well be Krypton to me. You've got cool stuff like the Lochness monster and Highlander.

And you had your own Superman movie.

http://www.posterlovers.com/gallery/data/649/superman-scotlandyard.jpg
Posted:  05 Jun 2009 21:45
Scotland has a reputation for having some of the best scenery in the world. It rains a lot, but we do sometimes get a 'heatwave', like the past week.

The area I live in has a castle (reported to be haunted) and the Wallace Monument, which is a dedication to William Wallace. A story, based on his life, is told in the film Braveheart.

St.Andrews is the home of Golf. Our most famous export is whisky with over 300 different blends to choose from.

A few famous scots:
Sean Connery
James Finlayson (from Laurel and Hardy)
Robbie Coltraine
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I'll need to look out my George Reeves dvd collection and rewatch the Scottish Superman story.
Posted:  05 Jun 2009 23:17
hey bri, welcome to the board!  always good to have new members.

I'm a southern california guy but i've always wanted to see scotland--maybe someday. 

Road of Lightning
Posted:  05 Jun 2009 23:36
I've got all the George Reeves shows on DVD too bri.

Haunted castle sounds like fun. As long as it's not really haunted. At least not with Freddy Krueger knife wielding types. Spooky is fun as long as there's no real danger.
Posted:  06 Jun 2009 00:40
I've got all the George Reeves on dvd apart from the last two seasons which have as yet to be released across here.

The spook at the castle is called the Green Lady as is said to wander the corridors of the castle. I think she is harmless, at least I don't think anyone has come to any harm from meeting her....I think.

I aim to come across to the states one day and would love to visit the town called Metropolis in Illinois (sorry if spelled wrong). I here they have a great Superman museum there.
Posted:  06 Jun 2009 01:04
I remember someone from the board visiting there and taking picutres--it was way back though.

Road of Lightning
Posted:  06 Jun 2009 01:28
I bet it would be a cool job to have. You might, after many hours, get bored with it.....Nah!!
Posted:  06 Jun 2009 22:10   Last Edited By: Tim
I went to Metropolis once.

Here's the original thread with pictures of the museum. http://www.supermantv.net/messageboard/article1853.htm

and here's the thread with pics from my trip to Metropolis. http://www.supermantv.net/messageboard/article1877.htm

http://supermantv.net/images/celebration/superpicture.jpg
That's me.
Posted:  12 Apr 2010 07:03   Last Edited By: Atomic Girl
So I'm attempting to revive this thread with my first post on here.  I'm new here and I'm looking forward to getting to know the site and others better on here.  I'm a Smallville fan, although I must admit I'm not a big fan of where they are taking the show these last few seasons, my fav seasons are 1-3.  I have the DVDs and Blu rays for the seasons released that way.  My husband and kids, 14 and 16, like the show too!  I guess that's all for now.
Posted:  12 Apr 2010 07:09
heyo AG, welcome to the board! always nice to see someone new join the ranks.

Road of Lightning
Posted:  12 Apr 2010 20:37
Greetings AG and Bri, as Aero said, great to see new members.

AG, I too agree with your discontent of where they've taken Smallville as of late...glad you have the DVDs of the seasons that you enjoy best.

Bri, so awesome to hear about Scotland, my ancestors (on my dad's side anyway) are from there and I hope to one day get there to track down my roots.  BTW, I am an avid golf fan and St. Andrews is an unbelievable course.  Watch out for the Green Lady over there,

Tim, thanks for reposting the link to your trip to Metropolis...good stuff!

"I am God's workmanship." (Ephesians 2:10)

"I have been redeemed and forgiven." (Colossians 1:14)

"I am the salt and the light of the earth." (Matthew 5:13-14)

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
 Find superhero products and fun collectibles in these store collections of merchandise - Batman Captain America Flash Green Arrow Green Lantern Spider-Man Wonder Woman

DC Universe Online - Playstation 3

Batman Logo Auto Accessories Interior Combo Kit Gift Set

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com