Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts

Hulk Store

New Collectibles

Superman Store

CW's Green Arrow

Flash

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / General Discussion / Posting / Smallville and the Cape

Posted:  31 May 2009 18:40
I've been watching this show from its infancy and all I ask the producers is "put him (Tom Welling) in a damb cape already!"  The natural progression of things is to lead into the caped crusader.
Posted:  31 May 2009 20:49   Last Edited By: Aerolectric
welcome to the board, lots of us think he should have a costume already too.

for the record, the caped crusader is Batman...

Road of Lightning
Posted:  01 Jun 2009 15:25
He ought to be flying next season for sure.
Posted:  23 Jun 2009 12:21
Hi, here's my view on the whole flying/hero thing.
Don't know too much on the comic book superman mythos really (never heard of chloe until smallville hit), but i thought ever since "Chloe" got her healing power (& especially the way its progressing) that it Will be chloe & that ability that finally gives clark the inspiration/belief to fly.
She couldn't heal clark "Odyssey" & never tried to heal jimmy "Doomsday" but i reckon it will be a major effort of chloe's to heal Clark in season 9.
My thinking is because Clark is so powerful it will take her entire "lifeforce" to accomplish this, & Chloe's undying belief in Clark will be somehow instilled/passed on to him & give him the final push he needs.
This was hinted at in "Legion" & would be the perfect wrap up for Chloe's story & a fitting end for her character. Also hope they bring back & Finish the Doomsday saga "properly" towards the end of season 9. They blew up Davis,Buried Doomsday & impaled Davis already, So i don't really buy the whole "blow him up & bury him a mile underground ending"that was No epic battle & i reckon Davis' body has become the new vessel for Zod (hence Zod only appeared after Davis was killed).
My hopes, Clark battles Zod & Metallo in season 9 & Doomsday re-surfaces for the real finale.(Please)
Posted:  24 Jun 2009 02:01
chloe was never in the comics--she was strickly smallville (until a few seasons back--she got popular so they put her in) she lost her healing ability before the episode doomsday.

Road of Lightning
Posted:  24 Jun 2009 12:49
I know they cleared brainiac from her, but never actually stated if her power was gone for good.
I reckon her making the ultimate sacrifice for clark would be the Perfect "out" for her character, fits with the seasons progressions & would kick clarks dithering conscience over humanity into touch.
Also comparing Davis's  physique "bloodline" to that of Zod at the end of "Doomsday", they are very similar, could be him. They only stated Witwer would only be cast as "Davis" for one season.

Superman Man of Steel - Comic Style Flying
Buy This Poster at Allposters.com

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com