Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? Forum / Superman / General Discussion / EXCLUSIVE “Young Justice” Clip – Klarion the Witch Boy Takes on YJ in “Misplaced”

Posted:  23 Feb 2012 02:08   Last Edited By: Kal Reeves
EXCLUSIVE “Young Justice” Clip – Klarion the Witch Boy Takes on YJ in “Misplaced”

EXCLUSIVE “Young Justice” Clip – Klarion the Witch Boy Takes on YJ in “Misplaced”

When every adult on the planet disappears, only the team, Zatanna, and Billy Batson are left to defeat the five most powerful sorcerers on Earth.

“Young Justice: Misplaced” airs Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 on Cartoon Network’s DC Nation block

"Although Lex Luthor is your ultimate opponent, you will triumph over him, and when you show yourself to the will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism...that will start when they look up into the sky at you...with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."-Dr Fate

Posted:  23 Feb 2012 16:04
This is a pretty cool series. I'm hoping to get it on DVD at some point. I don't have Cartoon Network anymore and they stopped letting people watch their cartoons online last time I checked unless you can show proof of a cable or satellite provider.
 Find superhero products and fun collectibles in these store collections of merchandise - Batman Captain America Flash Green Arrow Green Lantern Spider-Man Wonder Woman

DC Universe Online - Playstation 3

Batman Logo Auto Accessories Interior Combo Kit Gift Set

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Christopher Reeve

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon