Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts

Hulk Store

New Collectibles

Superman Store

CW's Green Arrow

Flash

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Allison Mack Lands First Post-Smallville TV Role

Posted:  20 Mar 2012 19:05
Allison Mack Lands First Post-Smallville TV Role

By Matt Webb Mitovich

http://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/amack_300.jpg?w=640

Don’t get jealous, Shelby, but Allison Mack is now going to be spending quality time with a dog named Wilfred.

Smallville Season 11 to Premiere in April (Online, and in Comic Book Form)

Mack, who since Smallville‘s May 2011 series finale has been focused on stage work, has booked her first new TV gig, and it’s a major recurring role on FX’s Wilfred, our sister site Deadline reports.

In the sophomore season of the off-kilter comedy, Mack will play a biochemist and love interest for the titular canine’s owner, Ryan (played by Elijah Wood).

Mack represents the fourth Smallville regular to return to the small screen, following Erica Durance (who in addition to multiple guest gigs headlines the summer NBC drama Saving Hope), Cassidy Freeman (now in the midst of a Vampire Diaries arc and costarring in the upcoming A&E series Longmire) and Justin Hartley (who popped up on Chuck and now is playing doctor on the CW pilot First Cut).

Source:tvline.com

K.R.

GO FORWARD!
"Although Lex Luthor is your ultimate opponent, you will triumph over him, and when you show yourself to the world....it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism...that will start when they look up into the sky at you...with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."-Dr Fate

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  21 Mar 2012 16:31
I just saw that. My wife sent me a story on it from Tvguide. Glad they all have jobs, but what about Tom Welling I wonder?

Superman Man of Steel - Comic Style Flying
Buy This Poster at Allposters.com

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com