Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art  Hulk Store

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
New Collectibles
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  23 Dec 2006 10:30
Yeah...Thanks mattro

KaVz
Posted:  23 Dec 2006 19:57
Welcome.
Posted:  24 Dec 2006 05:03
Some spoilers before I leave for the holidays.

New Spoilers From Wizard!
Issue #184 of Wizard magazine features an interview with Smallville story editor Kelly Souders with some new hints and spoilers.

Here are some highlights:

- Regarding what's ahead for Lex and Lana: "[Their relationship] will definitely be sustained on one level or another. Lex and Lana both have a few tricks up their sleeves which, when they're revealed, may cause a bit of a rift between them."

- And how Lana will continue to evolve: "Lana was the girl next door for many years and now she's going to be the girl to be reckoned with. She's going to pick up a lot of Lex's traits, which will make her a more challenging person to deal with."

- What's coming for Clark and Lois as far as a romantic future? "It's certainly a long-term thing, as we know it took Clark and Lois forever to admit they liked each other [in the comics]. You will certainly see some more fun moments hinting at what may be underneath."

- Several upcoming threats, such as the "Zoners," were mentioned, but Souders also shared an ominous hint: "He may have some betrayal in his future which could turn rather badly for him."

- And then a final tease: "Clark will be protected by somebody he'd never expect to have on his side."

Source: Kryptonsite.
Posted:  24 Dec 2006 07:12
Quote:
What's coming for Clark and Lois as far as a romantic future? "It's certainly a long-term thing, as we know it took Clark and Lois forever to admit they liked each other [in the comics]. You will certainly see some more fun moments hinting at what may be underneath."

What a croc!!!!! 

"I am God's workmanship." (Ephesians 2:10)

"I have been redeemed and forgiven." (Colossians 1:14)

"I am the salt and the light of the earth." (Matthew 5:13-14)

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  24 Dec 2006 08:16
So whats gona happen to Chloe & Jimmy?

KaVz
Posted:  24 Dec 2006 17:12
Quote:
So whats gona happen to Chloe & Jimmy?

Sounds like goodbye!!!! 

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  25 Dec 2006 07:48
awwww...Thats bad...
Dh its really nice to see that your still on this forum...My question is "where is everyone else"?
Like AC,JK,Krypton,SMF7...ect...

BTW WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR....HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A ROCKING DAY

KaVz
Posted:  26 Dec 2006 02:53   Last Edited By: dharvey1031
Quote:
Dh its really nice to see that your still on this forum...

Nice to see you too Kavitha!! 

I just made it back to my apartment this evening...have to go back to work tomorrow!! 

I would say other folks are busy visiting family and traveling too.  I have not heard from AC in a long time!! 

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  26 Dec 2006 09:38
Thanks Dh... Well i hope to hear from the others soon...Im starting to miss them..lol..

KaVz
Posted:  27 Dec 2006 05:15
Quote:
Im starting to miss them..lol..

I know, it seems as though we've formed a "quasi-family" here or something!!  lol!! 

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  27 Dec 2006 09:54
Posted:  27 Dec 2006 13:30
Quote:
I know, it seems as though we've formed a "quasi-family" here or something!!  lol!!

Exactly... We are all one big happy smallville family!!!

Btw Dh you do mail AC personally right???

KaVz
Posted:  27 Dec 2006 20:31
Posted:  28 Dec 2006 02:21
Quote:
Btw Dh you do mail AC personally right???

I was e-mailing her every so couple of weeks or so, but I have not heard back from her for a couple of months now.  I hope she is okay!!! 

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  28 Dec 2006 09:00
Yeah i hope she is ok too... I really can't wait for smallville to start...

Btw Lana is pregnant with Lex's baby right?

KaVz
Posted:  28 Dec 2006 09:03
YUCK
Posted:  29 Dec 2006 04:45
Quote:
Btw Lana is pregnant with Lex's baby right?

Umm.....could be!!    Can't say!! 

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  29 Dec 2006 05:49
YUCK!!!!!!!!!
Posted:  29 Dec 2006 08:51   Last Edited By: Mattro
Found the title for the 16th episode of the season other stuff in case no one noticed.

Episode #6-10: "Hydro" Air Date: January 11, 2007

Guest Stars: Tori Spelling (Linda Lake), Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow), Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olsen)
Directed By: Tom Welling

UPDATED 11/17/06: Lana's answer to Lex's proposal should be in this one.

UPDATED 11/8/06: Ausiello apparently doesn't want to leave any suprises, as revealed in this week's TVGuide.com column: The "pretty major (and surprising) kiss" is between Clark and Lois. But it's not what you think! What really happens is that Lois thinks she has figured out that Ollie is the Green Arrow. Clark, hoping to help put Lois off of Ollie's trail, dresses himself in the Green Arrow costume and ends up saving Lois from some thugs. During this rescue, Lois plants a big kiss on Green Arrow - not knowing it's Clark under the hood! The really funny part, Ausiello reveals, is that Lois is quite impressed with Green Arrow's kissing talent - he's apparently much better than Ollie is - and Lois feels the need to tell Clark about this, as "proof" Oliver Queen can't be the Green Arrow.

UPDATED 11/1/06: More from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: "Hydro" also features a "pretty major (and surprising) kiss between Clark and ****." Going with four-letter names, and the fact that Lana seems otherwise occupied, our money's on Lois.

UPDATED 9/20/06: From the column of TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: Tori Spelling will be playing the Daily Planet's new gossip reporter, who has the ability to turn herself into water. "She'll be exposing the very big secrets that will be driving the second half of the season, Alfred Gough told Ausiello, "and I can't tell you any of them. Zero."

Episode #6-11: "Justice" Air Date: January 18, 2007

Written & Directed By: Steve DeKnight
Guest Stars: Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow), Alan Ritchson (Arthur "AC" Curry/Aquaman), Kyle Gallner (Bart Allen/The Flash), Lee Thompson Young (Victor Stone/Cyborg)

Click here to see some trailer caps from the January 2007 trailer, including some Justice League stuff!

UPDATED 12/16/06: You may have noticed the slogan "Save the Speedster, Save the World" here on K-Site. What does that mean? Could it be that Bart Allen needs to be rescued from the clutches of Level 33.1? It's sounding likely...
- Chloe goes from her usual role of Clark's sidekick to being somewhat of an "oracle" for the formed Justice League.
- Sadly, it doesn't sound like there's a legion of doom assembled to face this League.
- Rumors have swirled that Superman movie actor Brandon Routh has been cast to play the lead villain in this episode. We can fairly safely say that is not going to happen.
- The circumstances of this episode may lead to a break-up between Lois and Oliver.

UPDATED 11/24/06: The "Justice League" characters will be wearing outfits that are very reminiscent of their comic book counterparts. They will also be using code names - Oliver, of course, is the Green Arrow; A.C. is Aquaman; Victor Stone is Cyborg; but it has been hinted (in places such as writer Steve DeKnight's blog) that Bart Allen will be using a different code name "because of a DC note." Don't be surprised if Bart's new code name is a familiar one to fans of the character - something that refers to his Impulsive nature. No word yet on a name for Clark, but considering the Siegel family lawsuits, it's probably not going to be Superboy.
- Lana (Kristin Kreuk) does not appear in this episode.

UPDATED 10/30/06: Chloe meets with a Dr. Caselli to ask him what he knows about Level 33.1. We're guessing this means that 33.1 plays a role in this episode's general story.
- The Martian Manhunter will not be showing up. (See Rumorville)
- Contrary to rumors, Batman/Bruce Wayne will not be appearing in this episode.

- From the column of TV Guide's Mike Ausiello, some quotes from Alfred Gough: "Episode 11, which is our second episode back in January, is going to be called 'Justice,' and it'll basically be our first look at the Justice League. We're gonna have Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman, played by Alan Ritchson, who is coming back. That's gonna be our first Justice League episode." And where exactly is Wonder Woman? "Ask Joel Silver," Gough grumbles. "He's the producer; he controls the movie rights. We'd do a whole Wonder Woman series if we had Wonder Woman, but Joss Whedon is writing the movie, so we can't have her."

Episode #6-12: "Labyrinth" Air Date: January 25, 2007

Written By: Al Septein & Turi Meyer
Directed By: Whitney Ransick

UPDATED 12/1/06: Yes, John Jones (the Martian Manhunter) does appear in this episode. In it, Clark wages a war within his mind and the Manhunter's telepathic abilities might be the only thing that can save him.
- Within his subconscious, Clark enters a world where he seemingly never had super powers, no one believes the truth about him, and things had taken a drastically different turn.
- In this other world, Clark and Lana were high school sweethearts and Chloe is one of the only people who believes Clark's stories about his abilities.
- Clark is held someplace where he sees references to characters from the show's past - Jor-El, Professor Fine, Raya, and Arthur Curry being among them.
- There will be a kiss between Clark and one of the show's regular females in this story.
- Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode.

UPDATED 11/9/06 & 11/17/06: Remember that alien guy from the end of "Static?" It is VERY likely that the Martian Manhunter will make a return appearance in this episode. This time he'll actually have lines, and Clark will learn a bit about him.

UPDATED 10/30/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com.

Episode #6-13: "Crimson" Air Date: February 1, 2007

Written By: Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders
Directed By: Glen Winter
Guest Stars: Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olsen)

UPDATED 12/20/06: New spoilers from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: Clark will be kissing both Lois Lane and Lana Lang in this episode. He's actually pretty rude to Chloe, teasing her about always wanting him, "but that is just the Red-K talking."
- Chloe and Jimmy will be the couple whose relationship changes in this episode, and the change is not for the better.
- And now for what Ausiello didn't tell you: Clark admits to Chloe that he has considered a relationship with her in the past, and that is what breaks her up with Jimmy. Also, the red-K induced Clois might go away as soon as something more interesting comes along for Clark.

UPDATED 12/16/06: Contrary to Mike Ausiello's report, it doesn't sound like the Martian Manhunter will be appearing in "Crimson." Look for him in "Labyrinth" instead. Perhaps Ausiello got his wires crossed... we're still loving your smurfy column, Mike!

UPDATED 12/6/06: New spoilers from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello:
- The changed relationship is "a couple we've been rooting for, and Clark is the reason the relationship changes. Speaking of the action-packed "Crimson" episode, Clark gets infected with Red Kryptonite and goes on a massive kissing spree. (It is Valentine's Day, after all.) Among his victims: Two women whose names start with "L." By the end of the day, one of them won't remember anything and another will have proof that Clark possesses some seriously super DNA."
- Also from Ausiello: "At the end of the episode, there's a big twist concerning the bun in Lana's oven. And Martian Manhunter returns. Sort of."
- And then finally: ""Crimson" also features the third Lois Lane to find herself flying over Metropolis' skyline. The episode is gonna be huge, people. Huge! And I suspect Tom Welling fans are going to love seeing sexy Clark back."

UPDATED 12/2/06: In what can only be described as "Red meets Rush," Clark is infected with red Kryptonite yet again, and at least one other major character also feels the effects.
- The Red K causes Clark's inhibitions to drop and his emotions all come to the surface. He lets everyone know what he thinks of recent developments - including Lana's pregnancy and Martha's relationship with Lionel.
- Even though some people thought she'd be out for a little while due to filming a movie, Lois (Erica Durance) is in this episode.
- The status of at least one relationship will change after "Crimson."

UPDATED 10/30/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com. Unfortunately, we don't know any spoilers about this one yet!

Episode #6-14: "Trespass" Air Date: February 8, 2007

Written By: Tracy A. Bellomo
Directed By: Rick Rosenthal

UPDATED 12/8/06: Lois Lane (Erica Durance) does not appear in this episode.
- It's been a while since we've had a "Lana has a stalker" story, so this episode should fill that void that we know we've all had.

UPDATED 12/3/06: Casting material for this episode has gone out in Vancouver. They're looking for an admitting nurse, two paparazzi, a reporter, and a man named Brady. Could Lana's baby be in danger? Guess we'll have to find out....

UPDATED 11/25/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com.

Episode #6-15: "Freak" Air Date: February 15, 2007

Written By: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer
Directed By: Michael Rosenbaum

UPDATED 12/8/06: Lois Lane (Erica Durance) and Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole) do not appear in this episode.
- A young man named Tobias was blinded in the second meteor shower, but he was left with a gift - the ability to sense other meteor-affected people, with a kind of a "freak-dar." When someone who is infected by meteors is in his vicinity, they glow green in his eyes.

UPDATED 11/25/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com.

Episode #6-16: "Promise" Air Date: Unknown

UPDATED 12/28/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this title on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com.

Source: Kryptonsite.
Posted:  29 Dec 2006 20:59
How many times has this been posted...

KaVz
Posted:  29 Dec 2006 21:03
Posted:  29 Dec 2006 21:30
Allow me to clarify.

Episode #6-16: "Promise" Air Date: Unknown

UPDATED 12/28/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this title on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com.
Posted:  30 Dec 2006 09:04
Posted:  30 Dec 2006 12:03

KaVz
Posted:  31 Dec 2006 06:49
lol...he can be frustrating...
Posted:  31 Dec 2006 07:51
Quote:
lol...he can be frustrating...

who can?

KaVz
Posted:  31 Dec 2006 08:47
Thanks alot.  I post alot of news here and now apparently its frustrating.  You're all quite welcome.
Posted:  31 Dec 2006 15:21
I was talking about Mattro...

MATTRO!! I wasen't trying to be mean I'm sorry
Posted:  01 Jan 2007 09:10
That's okay, baby.
Posted:  01 Jan 2007 09:23

KaVz
 Find superhero products and fun collectibles in these store collections of merchandise - Batman Captain America Flash Green Arrow Green Lantern Spider-Man Wonder Woman

DC Universe Online - Playstation 3

Batman Logo Auto Accessories Interior Combo Kit Gift Set

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com