Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art  Hulk Store

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
New Collectibles
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  15 Mar 2006 07:16
Who's Tim and what does he have to do with the forum??

Posted:  15 Mar 2006 08:20
Tim is the one that watches over the site and keeps peace between us.  He blocks the people that don't say nice things if you want to put it that way
Posted:  15 Mar 2006 08:46   Last Edited By: kenn5
oh but shes not a S.L.U.T shes just a HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT supermodel a really nice supermodel well in my book more than nice
Posted:  15 Mar 2006 08:47   Last Edited By: kenn5
im right
Posted:  16 Mar 2006 00:13
yeah in some she just has her shirt off, that isn't at all slutty
Posted:  16 Mar 2006 01:17
? why does tim need to step in? what did ppl say?
Posted:  16 Mar 2006 02:38
I dunno...
Posted:  16 Mar 2006 04:12
Me nether!!
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 00:05
lol let's continue
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 00:10
ok!!
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 01:11   Last Edited By: Tim
Sorry guys had to take off the pics. It's a kid friendly zone. I know the pics weren't that bad or anything, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

No offense, besides it's almost inciting a riot around here.
http://www.supermantv.net/superman/posters/marlon-brando.jpg
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 01:50
lol, with the guys...
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 01:56
If you check out the latest Vengence Chronicle posted at the WB's site there is a teaser at the end showing Clark opening the barn doors with a brillant light beind them.  When he open the doors Johnathan is standing there telling him he is glad to have died protecting his secret, and that he will touch many lives in his life.  Also he tells Clark that someone else knows his secret (we know its Lionel but that is not said in the teaser).

"I am God's workmanship." (Ephesians 2:10)

"I have been redeemed and forgiven." (Colossians 1:14)

"I am the salt and the light of the earth." (Matthew 5:13-14)

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 02:02
Sorry guys, I had only read the first page on this posting so I guess my previous reply did not make much sense, I just went back and read pages 2 and 3 of this post, my mistake!

However, to stay on topic I too am tired of this Clark/Lana thing, I hope they move on to a Clark/Chloe storyline!!

"I am God's workmanship." (Ephesians 2:10)

"I have been redeemed and forgiven." (Colossians 1:14)

"I am the salt and the light of the earth." (Matthew 5:13-14)

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 02:59
I AGREE!!
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 03:56
ANYTHING BUT LANA! chloe is such a good friend to him.  lana is just his "bitch"/groupie, should we say
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 05:56
lol why don't you guys do something called chlark or something like that
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 19:49   Last Edited By: Mattro
WHAT?!?!  I go away for only 24 hours only to find out that Tim took the pics out??  OH, COME ON!!  They weren't even offensive.  If they were nude, then I would understand, but that was quite cruel.  We wouldn't have had this problem if only we stop talking about it.  (clapping hands sarcasticlly)Bravo, guys!!!  Bravo!!
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 19:52
By the way, I did find a trailer for Hypnotic.  I would've posted it, but it might cause
Quote:
a riot around here.

Posted:  17 Mar 2006 22:02
Sorry dude I wasn't  really offended, It's just my job to play sheriff around Dodge here. Some parents might not like their kid checking out chick pics and ban them from supermantv.net. Besides it makes my wife happy when I act all moral and junk.

http://supermanfanart.com/smallville/images/american-flag.jpg
I stand for truth, justice, and um..other stuff.
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 23:30
Well....okay.  I can understand.  Thanks for clearing that up, Tim.

P.S. I like the pictue you used.  Clever!!
Posted:  17 Mar 2006 23:51
oh.....well, I guess that I understand it also...
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 00:05
With that in mind, I have two things for you to look at.

1) The official description of 'Void'.
http://www.kryptonsite.com/voiddescription.htm

2) A trailer from 'Hypnotic'.
This trailer is rated pg-13, so think twice.
http://www.devotedtosmallville.com/trailers/hypnotic_trailer.wmv

Enjoy!!!
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 00:10
who's the girl
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 00:17
That is Nichole Hiltz.  If you don't know who she is, look her name up!!
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 00:27
oooo that's the slut!
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 01:16
What's the dang ol' deal is Clark on red k again. Looked like he just broke Lana's heart but good this time.

Poor Lana!
http://supermanfanart.com/artists/snyderman/images/kristen.jpg
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 01:34
nice pic

Into the Twin Towers ran the 343 Firefighters
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 03:26
Yeah!!  Nice pic.
By the way, I don't think Hiltz is a slut!!
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 04:03
AAAAAAAAARRRRAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!  that's hottttt i'm happy
 Find superhero products and fun collectibles in these store collections of merchandise - Batman Captain America Flash Green Arrow Green Lantern Spider-Man Wonder Woman

DC Universe Online - Playstation 3

Batman Logo Auto Accessories Interior Combo Kit Gift Set

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com