Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts 

Superman DVDs

Books

Posters

T-shirts

Soundtracks

Superheroes store

Toys and Figures

Buying a home in East TN? Have it inspected first by your local Knoxville Quality Home Inspector.

The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel!

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  18 Mar 2006 04:45
Tim, nice photoshop work on the Tom Welling/Chris Reeve picture, you can hardly tell where you pasted the pictures together!!!  I bet that took some time!!!

"I am God's workmanship." (Ephesians 2:10)

"I have been redeemed and forgiven." (Colossians 1:14)

"I am the salt and the light of the earth." (Matthew 5:13-14)

David Harvey
Morrisville, NC
[email protected]
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 05:20
you mean Clark and Lois
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 05:20

Into the Twin Towers ran the 343 Firefighters
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 07:55
Clark looks hoootttt with the superman suite on....
And like dharvey said you can't even tell they are pasted...lol

(I hate Lana...... Chloe all the way...)

KaVz
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 18:33
Quote:
Tim, nice photoshop work on the Tom Welling/Chris Reeve picture, you can hardly tell where you pasted the pictures together!!!  I bet that took some time!!!

Thanks dharvey, but I cannot tell a lie the picture with Tom Welling and the flag was made by Paolo Pugnante and resides on our sister site supermanfanart.com  http://supermanfanart.com/smallville/welling.htm.

Is that right, is it sister site or brother site? Our mutually beneficial site maybe.. oh skip it.
Posted:  18 Mar 2006 21:55
yeah, lana just got told, what would u do if u walked up and ur ex was with another girl? ouch
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 07:19
Hey, Tim?  Your link doesn't work!!  Try this link instead.

http://supermanfanart.com/

This is where I ended up with your link anyway.
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 12:34
NO THATS WHAT HAPPEN TO CHOLE
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 15:57

KaVz
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 16:28
This is a good example of the two clueless humanoids Keen5 and Kavitha
Look at their posts and I rest my case
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 17:36
.... Im confused what is an Alien doing on this site??? And what is "it" going on about???

KaVz
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 20:15
haha
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 21:18
You guys should see the trailer for "Hypnotic." It's steamy... I think that Mattro may have a link, though.
Posted:  19 Mar 2006 23:33
yeah, for once i feel sorry for lana cuz i think "nicole" is a slut
Posted:  20 Mar 2006 09:06
yeah...

KaVz
Posted:  20 Mar 2006 23:21
a "slut" you say?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!? SHE'S FRICKIN' HOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Posted:  20 Mar 2006 23:55
And this is coming from a guy named hornboy2089,  she is a total slut,  she has NO SHIRT ON!!!!!!!!!
Posted:  21 Mar 2006 01:53
And your point being??
Posted:  21 Mar 2006 01:54
By the way, I found this.  It has some spoilers and some interesting truths.  Follow the link, and you'll see what I mean!!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/tvghyp3.htm
Posted:  21 Mar 2006 02:04
i know kj, no shirt equals slut. i don't care if it's here job. that's degrading to women
Posted:  21 Mar 2006 17:26
Let me post the link I posted above again. Somehow a period got into the address messing it up.
http://supermanfanart.com/smallville/welling.htm
Posted:  21 Mar 2006 22:00
In the top one it looks like he is shin and bones! 
Quote:
i know kj, no shirt equals slut. i don't care if it's here job. that's degrading to women
thank you it is true, it is totally discusting!
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 03:25
I recently fond these:

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/story/0,20797,18548942-5003 ...

http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/gallery/files/2/7/9/7/4/024-tvguideMar27-Apr02p40.jpg

and

http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/gallery/files/2/7/9/7/4/025-tvguideMar27-Apr02p74.jpg
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:15
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:34
Sweet!! Thanks Tim!!
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:35
hi kj
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:41
Hi again!
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:41
Posted:  22 Mar 2006 06:48

Posted:  22 Mar 2006 17:57
I post new things and no one acknowledges them?  Do any of you not care??  I feel so neglected!!

Deadlaw the Undead Detective

Deadlaw is the best new superhero to debut in decades!

Western Sci-fi
Western SCI-FI Book -The Man from Nowhere

Uncle Sam Coloring Book

Halloween Coloring Book

Learn ABCs with Lucky Cat

Humpty Dumpty's Guide to Eating Healthy

Kid's Books

For lots of fun product stuff check out these pages - Superheroes

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories