Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts 

Superman DVDs

Books

Posters

T-shirts

Soundtracks

Superheroes store

Toys and Figures

Buying a home in East TN? Have it inspected first by your local Knoxville Quality Home Inspector.

The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel!

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  12 Mar 2011 19:26
he prolly clicked the wrong one mattro

Road of Lightning
Posted:  12 Mar 2011 21:38
Well, here's some good news.

Episode #10-20: "Prophecy" May 6, 2011

Written By: Bryan Q. Miller & Anne Cofell Saunders
Guest Stars: Laura Vandervoort (Kara)

UPDATED 3/12/11: An interview with TheStar.com says Laura is in the "penultimate episode" (that would be "Prophecy") and it seems to hint that wherever she's been, she'll be found. Hmm...

Source: Kryptonsite.
Posted:  12 Mar 2011 23:22

Posted:  15 Mar 2011 08:32
I think it's official: Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) is NOT coming back for the finale.

Smallville alum Kristin Kreuk apparently was met with a meteor storm of fan criticism after sharing her take on the CW show’s upcoming series finale — so much so that she decided to set the record straight on where she stands.
Speaking with Hollywoodlife.com at the Genie Awards last week, Kreuk said, “I probably won’t watch” the Smallville finale when it airs on May 13. “Maybe later on — like, on DVD or something.”

The actress’ honesty about not committing that Friday night to saying so long to the series she called home for seven years must have elicited some slings and arrows from the avid fandom. To fend off the online attacks — after all, she notes, “There are many people who are just waiting for me to say something that they can hate me for” — she posted some clarifications to her Facebook page.

“There is no personal reason why I am not watching Smallville weekly. Honestly, I never really did,” she shares. “I know people want to make it a drama … but there is really no drama.”

Kreuk’s love for Smallville must have also been called into question as it regards her MIA status from said series finale (whereas Michael Rosenbaum and Allison Mack are set to return as Lex and Chloe). About her absence, she says, “I do not believe there was ever a real offer for me to come back — though I am pretty sure that if I showed interest in returning, [showrunners] Kelly [Souders] and Brian [Peterson] would find a way to fit me in.”

Kreuk, though, steadfastly believes that Lana should not be shoehorned into a place she does not belong — and has said so in numerous interviews since leaving the series. (As she told me in early 2010, “The show has changed so much, it would be weird for [Lana] to come back. She was from a different Smallville time.”)

“I may be in the minority, but I thought Lana’s story ended well,” she says of her seven-year run, which was followed by a brief 2009 encore. “I liked that she gained inner strength and … had the courage to walk away from Clark, that her commitment to a greater good outweighed her very human desire to be with Clark. That she saw that her love for Clark would never diminish, even if they could not be in the same vicinity. And that if she did not do … the best she could for humanity, that would counter some of the very reasons she loved Clark in the first place.”

“I think her story is done,” she reiterated. “I am not sure how her coming back changes Clark’s story any longer. He has moved forward. As he was always supposed to do. As Lana would have wanted him to do.”

“I may be missing something,” Kreuk said in conclusion, “but those are my long-ass thoughts.”

TV Line.com.
Posted:  15 Mar 2011 21:11
I have a feeling she might surprise everyone with a return, and might not want to reveal it just yet.
Posted:  16 Mar 2011 01:03
Kristen has sad no and explained her reasoning. it's sound.

Road of Lightning
Posted:  16 Mar 2011 20:09
So did Michael Rosenbaum, but he decided to go through with it at the very last second, so there's still hope.
Posted:  17 Mar 2011 03:41
The last scenes are being filmed right now, Michael has already done his. If Kristen was there, she would've said so.

Road of Lightning
Posted:  17 Mar 2011 16:12
That's something to think about right there. I can't believe it. The final scenes of Smallville being filmed. I still can't get over the fact it's been almost 10 years. Time sure does fly by.
Posted:  17 Mar 2011 20:22
Yeah I know, it's so sad it's been a tradition for my family and I to watch Smallville all these years and it's coming to an end. But anyways we never know, Kristen could be filming them and it might not be revealed until later, you gotta be optimistic.
Posted:  18 Mar 2011 19:29
Episode #10-21 & #10-22: "Finale" (Parts 1 and 2) May 13, 2011

Directed By: Kevin Fair (Part 1), Greg Beeman (Part 2)
Guest Stars: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent, unconfirmed), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

UPDATED 3/18/11: Michael McKean has tweeted that his wife is indeed in Vancouver filming Smallville. He's being very coy about the possibilities of himself appearing in the finale.
- One definite no-show for the finale: Kristin Kreuk has confirmed that she is not returning for Smallville's final episodes.
- The show has already wrapped filming in several major sets and is due to be finished entirely next week.

Unknown Episode Spoilers 

UPDATED 3/18/11: There may be a return visit to the Phantom Zone before the series is over.
- Despite the open ending of "Scion," Lucas Grabeel has said that he does not make a return appearance as Conner... unless he's trying to throw us off.

Posted:  18 Mar 2011 19:43
So Conner isn't making any more appearances at all? That's strange, isn't he living on the Kent farm now?
Posted:  19 Mar 2011 05:34
return appearance as superboy maybe...

Road of Lightning
Posted:  19 Mar 2011 20:48
I hope Conner doesn't make any more appearances.
Posted:  23 Mar 2011 07:25
FINALLY!!  SOME NEWS!!

Question: Getting real tired of the lack Smallville scoop coming out of TVLine these days. Can you at least confirm that Laura Vandervoort’s return will take place in Episode 20, “Prophecy”? —Stickerballpro
Ausiello: You watch your tone, Mr. Stick. Ask Ausiello is a privilege, not a right. As such, it can be taken away at any moment. The fact is, Smallville is in full-tilt lockdown mode as the finale approaches. Spoilers are very hard to come by. Vandervoort confirmed as part of Matt Mitovich’s V finale post mortem that Supergirl is back in Episode 20, while I procured this little tidbit: All of her scenes are with one character.

Ask Ausiello.
Posted:  24 Mar 2011 15:46
Awwww snaaaaaap!!!!
Posted:  25 Mar 2011 21:29
When Smallville returns with fresh episodes on Friday, April 15, the CW series will serve up another otherworldly twist in the form of a surprising adversary who gets the upper hand on Clark.
As seen in this exclusive first look photo from the episode “Kent,” it’s no less than our Clark’s dearly departed dad, Jonathan, who has the son of Krypton tied to a chair. But how? And why?

Take a gander, and then read on for more….

http://www-tvline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/SMALLVILLEkent_600110324200747.jpg

“Kent” takes place in the alternate world that Clark accidentally got pulled into in the December episode “Luthor.” This time, Clark is tricked into the trip by his evil alt self, Clark Luthor. Once on the Other Side, our mild-mannered reporter is mistaken by Jonathan for the now-unmasked Ultraman, so Papa Kent decides to take justice into his own hands.

This Jonathan “has had a very different path than the Jonathan we all know,” returning Smallville vet Jonathan Schneider shared in a recent interview with the Starkville House of El website. “[He] is so different you can’t believe it!”

Indeed, alt-Jonathan is broke, homeless and Martha-less, TVLine has learned. As such, the episode offers “a changing of … the guard, an opportunity for Clark to give Jonathan the strength to move forward for once, instead of the other way around,” Schneider told SHoE, “It’s quite a wonderful script.”

While Clark Kent: Original Flavor deals with this dire Daddy issue, back in our reality Clark Luthor visits Tess to say that if she doesn’t side with him, he’ll kill her, while Lois works with Emil to retrieve her fiancé from Over There.

Source: TV Line.com.
Posted:  26 Mar 2011 00:43
News on the finale!

Episode #10-21 & #10-22: "Finale" (Parts 1 and 2) May 13, 2011

Directed By: Kevin Fair (Part 1), Greg Beeman (Part 2)
Guest Stars: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

UPDATED 3/25/11: Tweets from extras are pointing toward the possibility of a wedding in Part 1.

Posted:  26 Mar 2011 17:13
Mattro I  retroactively added your Kent spoiler to the Kent post. I posted it on the Facebook page, and I wanted to get all the info right there toward the top. Thanks as always for your hard work at digging up news for us.
Posted:  28 Mar 2011 20:32   Last Edited By: Mattro
Episode #10-18: "Booster" April 22, 2011

Written By: Geoff Johns
Directed By: Tom Welling
Guest Stars: Eric Martsolf (Booster Gold), Sebastian Spence (Ted Kord), Jaren Brandt Bartlett (Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle)

UPDATED 3/28/11: Like the comics, Booster is a "glory-seeking showboat" from the future. "The episode takes place in Booster's very early stages where he's at his conceited best, where he believes he can do whatever he wants. He's gonna stay for the photo op and bask in the glory of his heroic efforts," Johns says. This is completely the opposite of Clark's usual approach.
- "The one thing Booster does prove to Clark is that people want to look up to this guy," Johns says, though Booster's methods are a little suspicious. "This guy always shows up at the last second to make a dramatic rescue, which is really suspect,"he teases.
- "Booster" will show Jaime Reyes' Blue Beetle origin story, and when we first see him, the armor will be bulkier than what it will eventually become. "Ultimately he'll gain more control over the scarab and it will become more friendly looking," Johns says.
- Clark may "embrace the marketability" of Superman and see "what he could potentially be."

Posted:  30 Mar 2011 01:14
Good news, bad news.

Episode #10-19: "Dominion" April 29, 2011

Directed By: Justin Hartley

UPDATED 3/29/11: No one's confirming anything but we're pretty sure this is the episode that brings back Callum Blue as Zod.

Unknown Episode Spoilers 

UPDATED 3/29/11: Alaina Huffman has said she is not returning to Smallville before the end. Unless this is misdirection, that means no more Black Canary for us.

Posted:  31 Mar 2011 16:22
Noooo!!! What about BC/GA???
Posted:  31 Mar 2011 17:20
Did you miss the Vegas episode?

~V~
Posted:  01 Apr 2011 17:07
‘SMALLVILLE’: EP BRIAN PETERSON PREVIEWS THE HOMESTRETCH, INCLUDING THE RETURN OF MICHAEL ROSENBAUM
The end of Smallville is inevitable, but I know that doesn’t make it any easier to cope with. But hopefully this scoop from executive producer Brian Peterson will. And because every bit of information is crucial at this point, I say we do this transcript style. And before you ask, yes, this is just a piece. There’s much more where this came from. So. Much. More. But I just couldn’t let you go hungry.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First, and very importantly, how much of a role will Michael Rosenbaum play in the finale?
BRIAN PETERSON: What I can say is, everybody that is in the finale plays a supporting role in Clark [Tom Welling] getting toward his ultimate moment. And Michael is no different from the other characters in that, and he’s very important. But it’s about Clark.

What can you say about the next few episodes?
First of all, every one of the last five episodes kind of has its own place. We very purposefully planned. The first one back, “Kent,” it’s kind of a thriller that is really heartwarming. And then we have “Booster” that is this really fun, glossy superhero that’s come to town and thrown a wrench in Clark’s plans. After that, we have a really cool, kind of Clark all-over quest. And then we come to “Prophecy,” which pushes us off in a really big, emotional way with a surprise and a twist toward the finale. The characters have a big, emotional journey going into the finale, but [those episodes also explain] a little bit of the mythology thread we’ve woven through the season. It really revs that up. So we get to see our big baddie coming as we go toward the finale.

Is there anything more you can tell us about “Booster,” which Tom Welling is directing?
It’s really fun because while we introduce Booster and Jaime as Blue Beetle, both those stories dovetail really nicely with Clark at the cross-section of those stories. It’s a great episode because it’s not only fun, but it also tells a really good, deep story about heroism. And then it’s really fun because right after that, we go into Justin Hartley’s directorial debut. And so we have Tom and Justin back-to-back directing. They’re two really different episodes, but both wildly cool.

“Dominion” is going to bring back Zod, right?
That’s the return of Zod…. The way we bring back Zod  is, I think, really fun, and it’s fun to see Oliver interacting with Zod. But the way we leave it, hopefully fans will really enjoy the way we leave Zod and will recognize the final image of him very clearly.

Inside TV.com.
Posted:  01 Apr 2011 18:17
I can't wait till the season starts again.
Posted:  05 Apr 2011 03:25
http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/583/tv_guide_cover_lois_and_clark.jpg
Posted:  05 Apr 2011 21:09
Smallville! Will we finally get to see Tom Welling in the “suit”? There are rumors that they have filmed substantial scenes of him in the tights for the last minutes of the series. — Wade
That would be a huge spoiler, of course, and you can understand why Smallville is locking its doors as we move closer to the finale. But I will, however, point you to a little something exec producer Brian Peterson told me last week about the finale: “At the heart of [every episode] is a very important step in Clark’s journey,” he said. “[So] while the finale wraps up storylines with the other characters, it is very, very much about Clark and his big moment of transformation.” Catch that? Key word: transformation.

Source: InsideTV.com.
Posted:  06 Apr 2011 00:09
Question: As a longtime fan of Smallville, I’m dying to find out if Jor-El will turn up before the final curtain. Will Clark reconnect with his long-lost father? —Wade
Ausiello: I hear Terrence Stamp turned down an offer to appear in the flesh, but you’ll once again hear his voice in the penultimate episode when the Superman icon gives Lois the Best. Wedding. Present. Ever: Clark’s powers for a day.

Source: Ask Ausiello

Road of Lightning
Posted:  06 Apr 2011 03:27
Confirmed...and then some.

Episode #10-19: "Dominion" April 29, 2011

Directed By: Justin Hartley
Guest Stars: Callum Blue (Zod)

UPDATED 4/5/11: Callum Blue has since been confirmed.

Episode #10-20: "Prophecy" May 6, 2011

Written By: Bryan Q. Miller & Anne Cofell Saunders
Guest Stars: Laura Vandervoort (Kara)

UPDATED 4/5/11: From Ausiello: Jor-El is heard again (by Terrence Stamp) but is not seen physically, but he does give Lois an early wedding present: Clark's powers for a day.

Posted:  06 Apr 2011 19:49
I hope Oliver is making a return, his character was one that was very entertaining on the show.

Deadlaw the Undead Detective

Deadlaw is the best new superhero to debut in decades!

Western Sci-fi
Western SCI-FI Book -The Man from Nowhere

Uncle Sam Coloring Book

Halloween Coloring Book

Learn ABCs with Lucky Cat

Humpty Dumpty's Guide to Eating Healthy

Kid's Books

For lots of fun product stuff check out these pages - Superheroes

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories