Kirk Alyn

George Reeves

Movies

Lois and Clark   Smallville   Man of Steel   Returns  Superboy

Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts  Superman Fan Art  Hulk Store

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
New Collectibles
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  07 Apr 2011 01:55
He will.  He's gotta anyway.  He's Clark's best man at the wedding.  And...more goodies.

Episode #10-19: "Dominion" April 29, 2011

Directed By: Justin Hartley
Guest Stars: Callum Blue (Zod)

UPDATED 4/6/11: The new TV Guide article (hitting newsstands April 7) reveals that this episode will involve Zod and also Oliver's conflict with "the darkness."

Episode #10-21 & #10-22: "Finale" (Parts 1 and 2) May 13, 2011

Directed By: Kevin Fair (Part 1), Greg Beeman (Part 2)
Guest Stars: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

UPDATED 4/6/11: Allison Mack has told TV Guide she will be in BOTH parts of the 2-part finale, and says "I think she ends in a very healthy and levelheaded way." There is "some reference" to Chloe's married life with Oliver.

Source: Kryptonsite.
Posted:  07 Apr 2011 14:32
So could we get a glimpse of the future then since they are mentioning Chloe's married life to Oliver?
Posted:  07 Apr 2011 19:51
They were married in Vegas and Ollie showed Chloe his half of the wedding certificate at the end of 'Fortune'.

~V~
Posted:  08 Apr 2011 01:00
More goodies.

Unknown Episode Spoilers 
UPDATED 4/7/11: Details gleamed from our Kelly Souders interview, which we will be posting next week: Granny Goodness will be back before the end of the series.
- While we won't be seeing Conner Kent before the show's end, we will get an update on what he's up to.
- It doesn't sound like we'll be seeing too many more Justice Leaguers, as the focus in the finale will remain on the show's long-time favorite series regulars.

Source: Kyrptonsite.
Posted:  08 Apr 2011 13:24
wow...i think that is pretty useless really...guess I'll have to see how it plays out...didn't really care for her the first time around so we shall see...
Posted:  08 Apr 2011 21:02
http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/583/tv_guide_scan_prophecy.jpg

JOR-EL’s BIG LESSON ON ‘SMALLVILLE’

Dying of sadness over Smallville coming to an end? Well, don’t die yet! There’s too much great stuff ahead — like the May 6 episode, “Prophecy,” which finds Clark (Tom Welling) all dressed up (in a suit!!) to take fiancée Lois (Erica Durance) to the Fortress of Solitude to break the news of his impending nuptials to his biological father, Jor-El, the tough-loving Kryptonian. “It’s a very sweet, romantic scene that has a little surprise in it,” teases exec producer Brian Peterson. When Jor-El sets out to teach the pair a lesson, Lois and Clark “find themselves kind of living a day in each other’s shoes.” AKA: Power up, Lois!

“I think Jor-El’s parenting style has always been about making Clark learn lessons for himself. And this is an episode where he is sharing that lesson not only with Clark, but also with Lois. And so it’s about seeing Lois as a possible life partner for Clark,” he says.

But that’s not the only thing going on in this “very packed” episode. It also marks the return of Laura Vandervoort as Kara, who returns to move along the season-long mythology regarding DarkSeid. “We wanted to tie things up, yet rev things up for the finale,” Peterson teases. “We also have some cameo appearances from some familiar villains that have resurfaced. And at least one hero that has resurfaced, in addition to Supergirl. There’s a lot going on in this episode, but it’s really fun.”

As the show nears the end of its 10-season run, Peterson notes that the episode “should leave people very excited about our [May 13] finale.”

InsideTV.com.
Posted:  08 Apr 2011 21:04

Posted:  09 Apr 2011 00:05
ohh man, that trailer just got me super pumped! XD
Posted:  09 Apr 2011 00:57
'Smallville' scoop: 'We're not really promising a wedding at this point,' exec producer says.

Uh, oh. Should Clois fans be preparing for heartbreak? Well, if you take what executive producer Brian Peterson told EW last week at face value, perhaps they should. “We’re not really promising a wedding at this point,” he teased. “But definitely they are preparing for a wedding, right up until the finale.”

As you recover from your moment of panic, I offer you a glimmer of hope: Peterson has been teasing Smallville finales for years, people! You know there’s much more to this story — but, of course, he’s not going to say what that is. He did say, however, that when it comes down to the final hours for Clark, he’s confident that fans both dedicated and otherwise will find themselves satisfied with the story they’ve been told.

“What we really tried to do is create a finale that pretty much stands on its own for anybody who has ever watched any episode of Smallville, to tune in and watch the finale. And for the hardcore fans that have seen every episode, there are a lot of little nuggets and little payoffs all along the way,” he said. “That’s been our goal for the finale.”

Bonus finale tease: The barn gets a final bow. “I won’t say who’s in the scene, but there is one final scene that we shot in the barn, and we literally wrapped that set afterward. It’s still standing, but it was the last time anyone ever shot anything in the barn for Smallville, which — just that moment, given everything we’ve all put into this show, was a really emotional moment for me and for I think everybody in the scene,” he said.

Time to theorize, Smallville fans. What, if anything, would prevent Clois from saying ‘I do’? Will the pair get their wedding at all? Or will Lois and Clark be sealing the deal with a Post-It (shudder)?

Source: InsideTV.com.
Posted:  09 Apr 2011 05:18
Quote:

Time to theorize, Smallville fans. What, if anything, would prevent Clois from saying ‘I do’? Will the pair get their wedding at all? Or will Lois and Clark be sealing the deal with a Post-It (shudder)?

Oh I don't know, maybe Darkseid?

Road of Lightning
Posted:  09 Apr 2011 15:16
I'm going to miss the barn.
Posted:  09 Apr 2011 21:03
That's said about the barn, I too will miss it along with everything in the entire Smallville series. But I'm hoping they don't pull something where Clark erases Lois's memory like in the Christopher Reeve Superman films, otherwise that might just ruin it for me, I can't count how many times over the years I've shouted at my TV screen for Clark to tell people about his secret (rather it be Lana, Lois, Chloe, or anyone else).
Posted:  09 Apr 2011 23:31
I hadn't thought of that, but you know you never know they could throw something unexpected at us like making Lois forget. That would bring it more in line with comic book time lines. After all he's supposed to be Superman for years before he marries Lois.
Posted:  10 Apr 2011 20:08
Yeah but Smallville was unique with the fact that it had it's own timeline which mixed factors from the films and the comics, but it made it it's own unique storyline, I just hope that doesn't happen.
Posted:  11 Apr 2011 00:43   Last Edited By: pakratmak
I can think of a way to have almost everyone forget the Blur part easily, or just remember Clark as a kid, etc.

Mikhail. He's probably regained his powers by now and Lex  is one of the only people that would know where and how to find him and use him in such a way.

In case anyone wasn't watching back in season 4:
this guy.

~V~
Posted:  11 Apr 2011 05:38
One never knows what's gonna happen till it acually happens.
Posted:  11 Apr 2011 08:07
That's true.

~V~
Posted:  11 Apr 2011 21:04
Yeah but as I said I just hope Lois's memory isn't wiped.
Posted:  12 Apr 2011 03:09
Death Hits Smallville — And More Spoilers from the Final Episodes

After 10 seasons, Smallville will come to a climactic close on May 13. Before then, Clark Kent (Tom Welling), along with his bride-to-be, Lois Lane (Erica Durance), will take the final steps toward their destiny: becoming the familiar characters that were first introduced in the comic books.

But Clark is not Superman yet, and dark times still lie ahead for the hero, including the impending battle with Darkseid and the return of foes Zod (Callum Blue) and Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum). Executive producer Kelly Souders tells TVGuide.com that amidst this turmoil, there will be casualties. She dishes on what else destiny has in store, including a fun departure for Lois, below:

Clark is on the precipice of becoming Superman.  How will we see that come to fruition in the last few episodes?
Kelly Souders: Oh, through a few trials and errors and successes. Literally the journey isn't over until the very last step.

Check out photos of Smallville

What is the climate of the end of the season?
Souders: It's kind of like the show, it's a little bit of everything. There's a little humor, there's a little danger, there is certainly some poignancy. I would say it's befitting of what Smallville is, which is an amalgamation of a lot of tones, which is what's made it so much fun to work on the show.

Clark has a few enemies to take on before the end of the series (Darkseid, Lionel, Lex and Zod). It seems like he's taking on a lot in just six episodes.
Souders: And I think that is honestly a bit of what his dilemma becomes, which is he is so focused on becoming the man he knows he is supposed to become that he's kind of living in the future, to be honest, and so it's really about how do you become that person that you know you're destined to become. That's really the question circling him.

With all those battles coming up between him and the big bads, should we expect any casualties in the last six episodes?
Souders: There are definitely some casualties, but it's not necessarily people.

Smallville flies off with a two-hour series finale

As Clark is fulfilling his destiny, how is Lois going to fit into that? And apart from that, how will she fulfill her own destiny?
Souders: What's great is they take some very large steps through those last few episodes becoming the people that they're destined to become. What's kind of fun in what we're doing with Lois is that you get to see part of the role that she plays in Clark Kent's destiny that's kind of a new territory. She helps him along the way in ways that, certainly on the show, we haven't done before.

Lois will have Clark's powers in the "Prophecy" episode.  What made you want to tell the story of her getting to feel what Superman feels?
Kelly Souders: We wanted to make sure that they had a final big chapter in their relationship before they started putting on the dress and the suit and heading down the aisle, so that was actually an idea that came out of the writers' room was to give her powers, and executive producer Brian Peterson and I heard it and immediately both of us went, "Ah, that's it, that's what we've been looking for."

Exclusive Smallville scoop: CW to re-air the pilot

Any funny moments come out of Lois having those powers?
Kelly Souders: Yes, at least, I think they're funny. What's fun is other characters on the show have gotten powers before as well over the years, but Lois gets them and behaves exactly like you would expect Lois to behave with powers. She is just her own woman, shall we say, her own super-powered woman now.

Fans have been waiting since Day 1 to see Clark Kent in the suit. What can you say to that?
Kelly Souders: We all know where the suit is if you've been watching the show this season, so I'll just say we know where the suit is, and that's always a good start.

Check back soon for more from Souders on the wedding, the finale and the return of some beloved characters.

TV Guide.com.
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 02:58
Some good news.

Question: Please tell me that the fallout from Lois getting Clark’s powers for a day on Smallville doesn’t involve the A-Word (read: amnesia). That would be… unfortunate. —Derek
Ausiello: There are consequences, but I assure you memory loss is not one of them.

Source: Ask Ausiello.
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 03:31
Thank God!
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 03:41
Do you think Lois succeeds where Kara failed in finally getting him airborne on purpose and getting tht flight ability finally under his own control?

~V~
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 04:51
Quote:
Do you think Lois succeeds where Kara failed in finally getting him airborne on purpose and getting tht flight ability finally under his own control?

In a way, she already has.  Remember the ending scene of 'Homecoming'?
http://www.homeofthenutty.com/smallville/screencaps/albums/SV10x04/1004Smallville1771.jpg
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 06:03
I do, but he was floating subconsciously when the series began, dreaming about Lana. I mean getting him to lift off on purpose and stay up there controlling his movement.

~V~
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 13:17
best episode all season, IMO
Posted:  13 Apr 2011 22:59
Yeah, but if he keeps the thought of Lois in him, he'll be able to fly off the ground and stay in the air like Kara.
Posted:  15 Apr 2011 04:08   Last Edited By: Mattro
Episode #10-19: "Dominion" April 29, 2011

Written By: John Chisholm
Directed By: Justin Hartley
Guest Stars: Callum Blue (Zod)

UPDATED 4/14/11: New publicity photos make it look like Lois and Clark may be moving to their own place.

Posted:  15 Apr 2011 18:50
Episode #10-21 & #10-22: "Finale" (Parts 1 and 2) May 13, 2011

Directed By: Kevin Fair (Part 1), Greg Beeman (Part 2)
Guest Stars: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent), John Glover (Lionel Luthor)

UPDATED 4/15/11: Kelly Souders' KryptonSite interview makes mention of a Lionel return for the finale. Perhaps this will have some tie to Darkseid's appearance.

Posted:  15 Apr 2011 21:39
Clark vs. DarkSeid using Lionel as a vessel is what I see coming up.
Posted:  16 Apr 2011 04:39
Smallville Boss Talks Finale: "Having Lex Come Back Is Huge"

Tonight, Clark Kent prepares for his final journey—and Smallville fans will have to start preparing for the end of their beloved show after ten seasons. We thought it was only appropriate to get on the phone with executive producer Kelly Souders (one of the women responsible for bringing us such a super show for so long) so we could bring you scoop on the rest of season 10.

And because we know you Smallville fans don't want to miss a single word about the final episodes, we're posting the entire Q&A, because Kelly was more than happy to give us tidbits on Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance), plus how fans will feel after the series ending episode:

Q&A with Smallville Executive Producer Kelly Souders

How did you and the other writers approach the final episodes?
I think we approached it as fans ourselves and we want everyone to get exactly what they're hoping for on their dream wish list. But we know that it would be kind of impossible to make everyone's dreams come true, so we focused on ourselves as fans and what we would really want to see and that's how it came together.

Do you think fans will be satisfied with the series finale?
I think that they will love the moments that will come in the finale. It's hard for anyone to be satisfied when something is coming to an end. I think the thing they will not be satisfied with is that there will not be a season 11.

Tell us about "Kent," tonight's episode.
I would say there is a lot of depth to it as far as diving into some of the psyches of some of our characters in the episode. I have always enjoyed watching our characters get cornered and seeing what really means something to them.

What will Clark and Lois's journey be like throughout the rest of the season?
I would have to say it gets put through the ringer a little bit. I think that whenever you have one of the great romances in all of history, which I truly believe Clark and Lois are that, it's going to have some of the great trials, it's not going to be easy so I will just say that when they finally get together they certainly deserve every moment of the happiness that they attain.

Did you and the other writers always plan on them getting engaged?
Well, we knew that we needed to advance their relationship so that is what we had wanted to do was to not have to style it out so that was the intent. And luckily it was able to come to fruition. 

Are there any scenes from the last few episodes that you're excited for fans to see?
Wow, pretty much the entire finale! I mean there are a lot of different things that are coming up. Booster is so much fun. We get to introduce Booster Gold from the DC world, and he is literally the antithesis of Clark Kent. There are a lot of really wonderful moments in that. And when Clark is learning to become more Clark Kent and having Zod come back to the show—and Justin actually directed that episode—seeing him on screen again, and it's a slightly different version of him, I will say that it's like that squared. That has been really exciting. There are so many moments! Having Lex come back is huge, and Lionel Luthor. It's really interesting; between Tess and Lionel and Lex it gets a little complicated, well that's probably not the right word, but it's certainly exciting and you don't want to get up and get something from the kitchen during the commercials!

Speaking of Lex Luthor, why did you guys decide to bring Michael Rosenbaum back?
Well, we have wanted to have him back for years, but Michael has been very busy and the scheduling just never worked out. So when he had an opening to come back and do the finale, he gave us a call and he told us he might be able to make it happen, and we told him he needed to and it certainly felt right to have him there.

Can viewers expect more iconic moments from the comic books and the movies in the final episodes?
I think so. I think they should keep their eyes peeled to the screen.

What was the atmosphere on set like while shooting the final episodes?
It had been going on for months. First the writers are finished and then different people end up shooting out earlier than others so literally it was a three month goodbye. It's been very difficult.

Do you have a message forall the devoted Smallville fans?
Just a big thank you. It's very difficult for us to express how much we have been given by getting to have this job. It has been such a dream such a rare opportunity and we know we wouldn't have had one minute of it without them.

Source: E!Online.com.

DC Universe Online - Playstation 3

Batman Logo Auto Accessories Interior Combo Kit Gift Set

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories

Comic Book Covers

Arrow Gallery

George Reeves

Man of Steel

Smallville

Christopher Reeve

Superboy

Cartoons

Comic Book Ads

Buy Action Hero Abs at Amazon
Action Hero Abs details

Cartoon Gallery and Forum Spider-man Store Spider-man Fan Site Superhero Store Captain America Movie Posters  TV Shows Posterlovers.com