Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts 

Superman DVDs

Books

Posters

T-shirts

Soundtracks

Superheroes store

Toys and Figures

Buying a home in East TN? Have it inspected first by your local Knoxville Quality Home Inspector.

The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel!

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  16 Apr 2011 04:49

Posted:  20 Apr 2011 18:24
Please tell me you have spoilers on Chloe's return to Smallville! ­­— Andy
NATALIE: Chloe (Allison Mack) returns to Metropolis in the series finale, after her big move with Oliver. "Chloe's definitely still a reporter in Star City, but she has really got her hands full as she comes back for the wedding," executive producer Kelly Souders tells us. "She's got a lot going on."

Source: TV Guide.com.
Posted:  25 Apr 2011 21:21
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215732_198495510187167_197487230287995_442533_7454906_s.jpg

Hey Smallville fans! We have a major spoiler alert for everyone. Stop reading if you prefer surprises.

According to several sources, Superman (in full regalia) will be seen in the 2nd to final episode "Prophecy." This episode features the return of Kara/Supergirl and her first meeting with Oliver/Green Arrow, and Lois taking on Toyman after receiving Clarks powers for a day from Jor-El

Source:Tom Welling 4 Superman:The Man of Steel

Man I can't wait to see the final to see Tom in the suit!
K.R.

GO FORWARD!
"Although Lex Luthor is your ultimate opponent, you will triumph over him, and when you show yourself to the world....it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism...that will start when they look up into the sky at you...with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."-Dr Fate

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  25 Apr 2011 23:14   Last Edited By: Mattro
We kinda knew that considering I posted that news awhile back.  I got some new stuff though.

Smallville Finale RSVPs! | The truth is now out there: Lois and Clark will be heading for a wedding when the CW series’ grand finale airs May 13, and TV Guide Magazine has a first-look photo from the ceremony. I can now tell you that with the big day promising big drama, Clark should be content to know that not only will his mother, Martha (played by Annette O’Toole), be on hand for the ceremony, but so will dad Jonathan (John Schneider)  – talk about your very special guests! Speaking of curious finale reunions, I see that many fans are expecting the returning Lex to have at least one scene with his also-”resurrected” father, Lionel. Alas, a source tells me that although John Glover is in the series finale, he and Michael Rosenbaum in fact did not get to shoot any new scenes together.

Source: TV Line.com.

Episode #10-21 & #10-22: "Finale" (Parts 1 and 2) May 13, 2011

Written By: Al Septien & Turi Meyer (Part 1), Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson (Part 2)
Directed By: Kevin Fair (Part 1), Greg Beeman (Part 2)
Guest Stars: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent), John Glover (Lionel Luthor)

UPDATED 4/25/11: It looks like when Lex returns, he'll have a gloved hand like he did at many points in the comics and in the Season 1 flashforward from "Hourglass." It also appears that Clark and Lex meet inside the ruins of Luthor Mansion at one point. (Images courtesy of Entertainment Weekly - hopefully we'll have an entire gallery of images here at KryptonSite soon!)
- TV Guide has given us visual confirmation that the finale will include a Clark & Lois wedding. "It's a very, very long walk down that aisle," Kelly Souders told TV Guide's Rich Sands. "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."
- Oliver will be best man and Chloe will be the matron of honor."
- Will they actually go through with this whole wedding thing? "I think fans will be pleased with how things turn out," Souders told TV Guide, "but it's never what you expect. I will just say that there are moments directly before and after this photo that, even seeing the footage for the 50th time, I still get a little teary."
- Matt Mitovich at TVLine reveals that Martha and, somehow, Jonathan are guests at the wedding - which we probably could have seen in the promo trailer. He also notes that even though both John Glover and Michael Rosenbaum are in the finale, they do not share scenes together. Drats! I was hoping Lex would kill Lionel (again).

Source: Kryptonsite.
Posted:  26 Apr 2011 00:56

K.R.

GO FORWARD!
"Although Lex Luthor is your ultimate opponent, you will triumph over him, and when you show yourself to the world....it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism...that will start when they look up into the sky at you...with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."-Dr Fate

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  26 Apr 2011 21:49
@Kal...as much as I would love to believe this there is no credible source...a cut and paste from a Facebook page just doesn't do it for me.

However, I will say...I've believed for a while now that they could pull something like this.

Man I hope this is true...
Posted:  26 Apr 2011 22:42
Quote:
@Kal...as much as I would love to believe this there is no credible source...a cut and paste from a Facebook page just doesn't do it for me.

Yeah.  Leave this to the professional!
Posted:  27 Apr 2011 12:24   Last Edited By: Kal Reeves
Quote:

That's your choice Cboston. Just passing the info.

Quote:
Yeah.  Leave this to the professional!

Yep that's where I get my info by the professionals! I see something that hasn't been posted. It's a new flash! Off the presses from the Daily Planet!

K.R.

GO FORWARD!

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  27 Apr 2011 14:33
Quote:
Yep that's where I get my info by the professionals! I see something that hasn't been posted. It's a new flash! Off the presses from the Daily Planet!

I meant leave getting the info to me.  I'm good at what I do.  Just make sure all sources are creditable.
Posted:  28 Apr 2011 03:14
Quote:
Just make sure all sources are creditable.

Will do!

K.R.

GO FORWARD!

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  29 Apr 2011 18:40
Please! I’m dying for some Smallville scoop!! Waiting for Fridays is becoming more and more painful because I want them to come and I also don’t want it to end! Help a confused citizen, please! — Dave
Well, if it’s scoop you’re wanting, you should come back later for my chat with Justin Hartley about his directorial debut. But until then, I’ll tease you with this bit from our quick discussion about Oliver’s future with Chloe: “We send him in a direction with Chloe that makes sense. it kinda ties up that story but also keeps him in line with what’s been told in the comics.” But, he warns, it’s by no means an episode centered on anyone but Clark. “They did a great job of telling everyone’s story without taking away from the main character.”

Source: Inside TV.com.
Posted:  30 Apr 2011 10:41

K.R.

GO FORWARD!

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  03 May 2011 08:51
This week brings the last episode of Smallville before the two-hour series finale, and the show is dusting off some memorable but more minor villains to take on last stab at Clark and his friends before the finale brings Lex Luthor back into the equation.

In "Prophecy," there's a new player in town in the form of the Marionette Ventures. It might not sound dangerous, but the members of the board include Roulette (the bad-ass assassin who worked with Chloe to teach Oliver a valuable lesson about wanting to stay alive), Metallo (Brian Austin Green's half-machine monster) and the Dark Archer (Oliver Queen's archery mentor and rival).

It seems the heroes aren't the only ones with a league or legion. And the puppet master behind this dastardly organization is an old friend: Winslow Schott, aka the Toyman. Despite only appearing in two episodes, Chris Gauthier's villain is one of the more memorable bad guys Clark and his team have faced, so it seems appropriate that the Toyman shows up one last time to represent all of the villains and meteor freaks who have fought Clark for the past 10 seasons.

Source:BuddyTV.com

I can't wait to see the villains all sitting around together plotting their evil plans against the Blur.

K.R.

GO FORWARD!

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  05 May 2011 01:57
Three episodes of Smallville left! OMG! What happens?
OMG, indeed! Justin Hartley, please respond! "It's kind of an Oliver story to the end. And then of course the Chloe (Allison Mack) thing. Where they end up, do they end up together, do they not. It's neat. It's a hero thing, and then it's a family thing as well," he tells us about Oliver's journey for the rest of the season.

TheREALSN3: Anything Smallville finale-related please!
Cassidy Freeman thinks fans will be satisfied, that's for sure. "I think the way they went about finishing this series was really clever," she tells us. "I actually got chills reading the finale and I hope the fans feel the same way. But I think it's really clever and a great launching pad for whatever story each one of us takes from here." We're going to assume she means a Smallville movie is happening.

Source: E! Online.com.
Posted:  05 May 2011 01:59
How will Oliver get rid of the Omega symbol and the darkness on Smallville? — Dan
NATALIE: We'll have to wait until the finale to find out, but who better than Superman to solve that problem? "Oliver ends up, in the finale, having to ask Clark to help him," Justin Hartley reveals to us. "[The darkness] is overpowering him. He's not in control anymore. Oliver is gone, just disconnected. We figure it out in the finale, to a point. We do the story justice."

Source: TV Guide.com.
Posted:  05 May 2011 02:02
BTW, a pic of Oliver and Chloe at the wedding.

http://www.smallvilleph.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/smallville-oliver-chloe-finale.jpg
Posted:  10 May 2011 22:30
Read at your own risk!
Smallville's Executive Producers Talk About Returning Favorites I ...

Episode #10-21 & #10-22: "Finale" (Parts 1 and 2) May 13, 2011

Written By: Al Septien & Turi Meyer (Part 1), Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson (Part 2)
Directed By: Kevin Fair (Part 1), Greg Beeman (Part 2)
Guest Stars: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent), John Glover (Lionel Luthor)

UPDATED 5/10/11: Lex and Clark have a conversation about how to defeat Darkseid.
- Will we see any flash forwards to the future in the premiere? "That will be answered in the first five minutes of the show," the producers say.
- Will we hear the John Williams Superman theme, like we have in the promotional trailers? "That will be answered in the last five minutes," Brian Peterson says.

Posted:  14 May 2011 19:42
Episode #11-1: "Denial" 

Sadly, Smallville's historic run has come to a close. Superman returns in The Man Of Steel!

But don't forget where we started. As a wise man once said - or rather, a ghostly visage of him once said - "Always hold on to Smallville."

Posted:  30 May 2011 19:41   Last Edited By: cboston
Quote:
Hey Smallville fans! We have a major spoiler alert for everyone. Stop reading if you prefer surprises.

According to several sources, Superman (in full regalia) will be seen in the 2nd to final episode "Prophecy." This episode features the return of Kara/Supergirl and her first meeting with Oliver/Green Arrow, and Lois taking on Toyman after receiving Clarks powers for a day from Jor-El

You know, for once...I'd like to here a response from someone that posted a "Spoiler" that turned out to be 100% DEAD WRONG!

As I was getting at in my earlier post this never should have been a spoiler, rather a RUMOR!

@Kal Reeves...so much for your "credible sources"...

Posted:  30 May 2011 21:19
Thems the breaks, sometimes a source is right every once in a while it's wrong.
Posted:  31 May 2011 06:39
Quote:
You know, for once...I'd like to here a response from someone that posted a "Spoiler" that turned out to be 100% DEAD WRONG!

As I was getting at in my earlier post this never should have been a spoiler, rather a RUMOR!

@Kal Reeves...so much for your "credible sources"...

LOL yea sometimes sources are not always 100% fool proof. But I did post with some "Credible Sources" and that's fine with me.

K.R.

GO FORWARD!

GO FORWARD!
Posted:  01 Jun 2011 04:30
Doesn't matter now.  Smallville's all said and done.
Posted:  06 Feb 2012 20:06
Wow.  Does anybody else find it weird that around this time, nothing has been posted since the 'Finale'.  I guess we're all going through Smallville withdrawal.
Posted:  13 Feb 2012 06:29
Yes, yes I am. The Official soundtrack makes me teary eyed. haha

Road of Lightning
 Find superhero products and fun collectibles in these store collections of merchandise - Batman Captain America Flash Green Arrow  Spider-Man Wonder Woman

Deadlaw the Undead Detective

Deadlaw is the best new superhero to debut in decades!

Western Sci-fi
Western SCI-FI Book -The Man from Nowhere

Uncle Sam Coloring Book

Halloween Coloring Book

Learn ABCs with Lucky Cat

Humpty Dumpty's Guide to Eating Healthy

Kid's Books

For lots of fun product stuff check out these pages - Superheroes

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters
Superman III Posters Comic Book Posters Superhero collectibles for sale

Comic Book Fan Art at Fanboyartist.com

SupermanTV.net Gallery Categories