Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts 

Superman DVDs

Books

Posters

T-shirts

Soundtracks

Superheroes store

Toys and Figures

Buying a home in East TN? Have it inspected first by your local Knoxville Quality Home Inspector.

The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel!

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / Smallville / Smallville Spoilers / Spoilers (DON'T look if you think you will see something you don't like)

Posted:  28 Feb 2006 01:56
Here are the spoilers that were on http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Episode #5-16: "Hypnotic"   
Air Date: March 30, 2006
Guest Stars: James Marsters (Prof. Fine/Brainiac)

- James Marsters returns in this episode as Prof. Milton Fine/Brainiac. He'll be seeking out Lex's help in freeing Zod from the Phantom Zone, and he'll use Lex's fascination with the spaceship as a way to do it.
- There are scientists in this one, as is that law enforcement character mentioned from "Tomb." There is also a character named "Sasha." No further information is available at this time.

Episode #5-17: "Void"   
Air Date: April 6, 2006
Guest Stars: John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

- Roles being cast for this episode include a character named Dean, some reporters, a Hondouran boy, Allie, and most curiously, "Mr. & Mrs. Lang."

Episode #5-18: "Fragile"   
Air Date: April 13, 2006
Directed By: Tom Welling

Title added 1/23/06 -

The Teaser
- We meet a little 11-year-old girl named Maddie Van Horn whose foster parent, Naomi, works as a Chief of Staff for Senator Martha Kent. (So I guess that does mean Martha makes Senator!) Maddie is "wise beyond her years." She'd rather play on her computer than eat her dinner. She tells Naomi "you're not my mom."
- When Maddie is scolded by Naomi, she looks angry and her teeth clench and a water pitcher on the table shatters. More things start to shatter as Maddie gets angry, and something tragic happens... conveniently right before Clark comes over to pick up some things for his mom.

After The Tragedy
- Clark takes Maddie back home and talks to Martha and they hope to calm Maddie down. She's shocked over what has happened. Clark and Martha think that whatever bad things happened, were done by someone else - not Maddie - perhaps unaware of her powers.
- Maddie sounds a bit too mature about all that's happened, saying that she's been to so many foster homes that it is hard to get attached. "Things will get better," Clark tells her. Maddie says it's easy for him to say, because he has a real family. He reveals to Maddie that he is adopted.
- Maddie makes a bulb break in the Kents' house, which raises suspicion.
- We learn about why Maddie has gone from foster home to foster home. She insists she has nothing to do with whatever horrible thing happened to Naomi.

You're Investigative Reporters, Chloe and Clark. Investigate.
- Chloe and Clark find a watch that is stopped at 7:17 - the time of the murder.

At Some Point Later...
- Lois overhears Clark confronting Maddie about her powers, and Lois insists on calling the sheriff before they, too, are "sliced and diced." Clark isn't sure that Maddie is guilty.

McKnight Rider
- There is a character named James McKnight who claims a familial connection to Maddie. He may be tied to these bad things that are happening. It seems that he has powers too. At some point McKnight was in Belle Reve.

Stealing Chloe's Role Some More
- There's a scene where Lois and Clark are talking, and when she turns around, he's sped off.

Lex and Lana Kiss?!?!
- From TV Guide's Mike Ausiello in his Feb. 22 column: "Lana plants a major lip-lock on Lex at the end of Episode 18. Coincidentally, that's the same episode that Tom Welling is directing, making the whole thing a little kinky."

Episode #5-19: "Mercy"   
Air Date: April 20, 2006

- All we know so far is that the role of "Oni Demon/Lincoln Cole" is being cast, as is a "Limo Driver."
Posted:  28 Feb 2006 02:57
thanks

Into the Twin Towers ran the 343 Firefighters
Posted:  28 Feb 2006 11:18
yeah some spoilers...

KaVz
Posted:  01 Mar 2006 01:25
no!!!!-actually, yes!!! lana and lex!! don't wanna say i told ya so
Posted:  01 Mar 2006 01:30
It scares me a bit, though it would be cool!!
Posted:  01 Mar 2006 01:50
Gee Kj, this looks so similar to the post I made bout 2 weeks back. Yea i got mine from kryptonsite too, but do thanks for reposting it for everyuone.

Road of Lightning
Posted:  02 Mar 2006 05:57
Yeah sorry I looked for yours but couldn't find it, besides like you said we need to repost it
Posted:  02 Mar 2006 05:59
oh stop already

Posted:  02 Mar 2006 06:05
What??
Posted:  03 Mar 2006 03:15
LOL
Posted:  03 Mar 2006 03:54
Lex & Lana?!  I think I'm gonna throw up.
Posted:  03 Mar 2006 04:20
LOL me too
Posted:  03 Mar 2006 18:21
Well, start barfing!!  I found these spoilers for a future episode.  Just follow the link.

http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15386
Posted:  03 Mar 2006 23:28

Posted:  05 Mar 2006 03:47
It won't work, a password is needed
Posted:  05 Mar 2006 06:24
oooh u just got told lol
Posted:  05 Mar 2006 07:04
haha

Road of Lightning
Posted:  05 Mar 2006 08:00
Here, make life easier:

Episode 520 - Fade

"Fade" Spoilers
by Olea

Added 3/03/2006

The spoilers start with a heated talk between Clark and Chloe about Lana and her choice to be with Lex. Clark is worried she’ll get hurt and wants to interfere but Chloe tries to stop him reminding him that he has no right any more since he made his choice to let her go.

Clark is in his loft, distraught, smashing his telescope and a picture of Lana when he realises he is not alone. He sees Graham, who apparently Clark saved earlier. This event must have occurred outside the Courthouse. When Clark questions Graham how he found him, he says the press pass around his neck made it easy. Graham wants to repay Clark for saving his life by either buying him a plasma TV or buying dinner and he taunts him about his choices of entertainment in the barn.

Later the same night Clark goes to a hotel bar in Metropolis to meet Graham, he feels out of place with all the people partying it around him. Graham is glad to see him and takes him to the bar for drinks. He tells him that he owns him big time because not only did he save his life but he made a “killing” all thanks to Clark, explains that his clients are paying him to track down people they can't find.

At the bar he introduces him to his date, who is non other than Lois drinking a dry Martini. Graham leaves for a while. They are both uncomfortable. Lois asks Clark not to mess this for her but Clark notices the drink and threatens to tell Martha that her new underage chief of staff is boozing it up in Metropolis.

Graham has a surprise for Clark, a girl named Gia who has an uncanny resemblance to Lana. She tries to seduce him but he tries to leave. Graham sees him and follows him to the foyer. He says he understands, he must love Lana very much so he prefers the “original”.

The next day, Lana and Clark are talking, we think at the Hospital because Lex is hurt. Lana feels guilty about something, a lie and can’t face Clark. She turns to go inside so there will be someone with Lex when he wakes up but before she does she turns back and tells Clark that one of the guards said the guy who attacked Lex was a 6-feet tall dark-haired guy. Clark knows who it is….

Clark goes to Graham’s hotel suite and searches the room for clues; he sees a safe and rips the door open. Inside there are cash and a file with pictures of the murdered witness. Graham appears out of nowhere and explains he is a head hunter. He denies attacking Lex but asks Clark wouldn’t his life be much better without him around? He tries to attack Clark with a marble statue but is shocked to realise he is not the only one from Smallville with a secret. Graham instantly disappears.

Chloe searching her computer but cannot find anything about Graham while Clark paces impatiently, feeling guilty he saved a murderer. Chloe reminds him to be careful cause this guy turn invisible and wall have ears, he could learn anything, including his allergy to meteor rock.

This is direct form the site.
Posted:  05 Mar 2006 09:49
thanks dude!!
Posted:  05 Mar 2006 20:42
You're welcome.
Posted:  08 Mar 2006 17:06
Its been awhile, but I'm back with something for all to see.  Just follow the link:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/ausiello38.htm
Posted:  09 Mar 2006 01:10
YES! THEY BREAK UP! HIP HIP HOORAY!
Posted:  09 Mar 2006 01:33
Nice!! it sounds like Stark was right about johnathan returning

Posted:  09 Mar 2006 01:51
Yep, but I'm all for the break up of Clark and Lana!1
Posted:  09 Mar 2006 03:25
no, in a flashback! right???
Posted:  09 Mar 2006 04:49
I don't know. stop confusing me!!
Posted:  10 Mar 2006 00:12
Posted:  10 Mar 2006 00:24

Posted:  10 Mar 2006 01:29
now let's put Chloe and Clark together...  What are they waiting for.  We all know it's going to happen.
Posted:  10 Mar 2006 01:31
you mean we all wish that it is going to happen

Shadows of the Past Book

Western Sci-fi
Western SCI-FI Book -The Man from Nowhere

Uncle Sam Coloring Book

Halloween Coloring Book

Learn ABCs with Lucky Cat

Humpty Dumpty's Guide to Eating Healthy

Kid's Books

For lots of fun product stuff check out these pages - Superheroes

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters