Fan Boy Art  Forum Emotion Images   Avatars   Images Gallery  Superman Facts 

Superman DVDs

Books

Posters

T-shirts

Soundtracks

Superheroes store

Toys and Figures

Buying a home in East TN? Have it inspected first by your local Knoxville Quality Home Inspector.

The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel!

Home

Superman Comics
Superman Links
Hulk VS Superman
Superman Articles
Superman serials

Superman Wallpaper
Superman Animation

Superhero Workouts
Superman Store

Green Arrow

Batman

Flash

Wonder Woman

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SupermanTV.net Forum / Superman / General Discussion / The Man from Nowhere: Time Cruisers II

Posted:  28 Sep 2016 17:17
I have scheduled on Amazon a free Kindle edition book giveaway September 29, 2016 through October 3, 2016 for my book, The Man from Nowhere. All I ask is that if you download it for free, please consider writing a nice honest review on Amazon.

If you have any majorly negative feelings about the book then email me instead at
http://superherouniverse.com/images/email.jpg.

Reviews are the only way a book really has a chance to get noticed on Amazon, so if you enjoy the book please help by writing that review. You can get it on the book's Amazon page here!

If you want to buy it later on, I certainly won't complain. There's also a paperback version available as well. Apparently, if you belong to kindle unlimited you can read the book anytime for free. They pay author's so much per page view I believe in those instances.

Book Details

Amazon Book Page    Amazon Author's Page

Facebook

Book Description

A man appeared from nowhere near the small out west town of South Fork in the 1800’s, and quickly became the town’s trusted sheriff. His speed with a gun was greater than what any of the locals had ever seen before. If only he could remember who he was and where he came from,he might have a chance against the man every bit as fast with a gun as he is that wants him dead and doesn’t care who he has to kill to do it.

Famous American historical figures Billy the Kid and Wyatt Earp play a part in the mystery and wild west action. Will they help the sheriff or just try to kill him?

A hero with no name, unsolvable mysteries that don’t add up, gunslingers without mercy that seemingly defy the laws of nature. What secrets lie in South Fork? Will those secrets destroy the town? Do those secrets threaten the future of the world? It’s a wild and crazy, weird western adventure that goes where no other western has gone before. Until now!

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/images/western_science_fiction.jpg

Thanks for your support!

Characters

Sheriff John Gunn – The sheriff has no idea what his real name is or where he came from originally. He soon discovers that he has a gift with revolvers.

Rachel Jones - girlfriend of sheriff. She’s a kind hearted, church going, beautiful woman that the sheriff looks at as an angel from above.

Peter Jones – Rachel’s dead husband.

Deputy Chester Fife – He’s basically a classic sidekick to the sheriff. He means well, but often does his duties inefficiently.

Wyatt Earp – Marshall comes to town in response to murders committed by Bastian Wolfe.

Billy the Kid – Comes to town causing major chaos.

Mr. Silverstone – owns most of the town and thus believes that he owns the sheriff’s office as well.

Bastian Wolfe – He’s the bad guy who knows more about the sheriff than the sheriff does himself.

David Bannon – Scientist with a big secret.  He’s also the brother of Rachel Jones. He blames himself for the death of Rachel’s husband.

Emma -  owns the saloon. She’s a smart business woman who doesn’t take to the sheriff automatically.

Sam - Bartender

The book takes place around 1880.

Shadows of the Past Book

Western Sci-fi
Western SCI-FI Book -The Man from Nowhere

Uncle Sam Coloring Book

Halloween Coloring Book

Learn ABCs with Lucky Cat

Humpty Dumpty's Guide to Eating Healthy

Kid's Books

For lots of fun product stuff check out these pages - Superheroes

Classic Superman Posters Superman the Movie Superman II Posters